Business Analytics Bootcamp
Learn in-demand business analytics skills taught by experienced professionals and ex-recruiter.
Tailored to Students with Interests in Applying Analytics in Consulting and Business
Interactive classroom and intuitive content tailored to non-technical students.
Influence with Business Analytics
Project simulation that connects the dots from business thinking, analytics, to communication.
In-person sessions focus on case studies and collaborative brainstorming.
70% case study & team activities, 30% coding.
Python Programming & Analytics Zero to One
Intuitive case-based course that introduces the basics of python programming and analytics.
In-person sessions with non-technical instruction and interactive guidance designed for beginners.
30% case study & team activities, 70% coding.
Mock Interview & Resume Clinic Bundle
Mock interview and resume clinic that focus on consulting and analytics recruiting.
Virtual session, but in-person arrangement is available depends on availability.
Students have received offers from ...
- Bain & Company
- Investment Banking
- Healthcare Startup
- and growing ...
We work with students from ...
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of Waterloo
- Ivey of University of Western Ontario
- Queen's University
- York University
- McMaster University
- Peking University
- New York University
- more to come ...
Hi, I am Ian Xiao.
I was fortunate to work in the fast growing intersection of business strategy and analytics. I started B.A.B to share my learning and channel my passion for education.
- Joined Deloitte Consulting as Business Analyst; fast track to Senior Consultant within 3 years
- Experienced in a broad range of topics from corporate strategy, operation, to change management, etc.
- Led and delivered 10+ business analytics engagements in Marketing, Operation, and Risk Management
- Received the Best Analytics Demo Award by Deloitte
- Managed and mentored new consultants from all key schools on projects and as informal career coach
- Interviewed general business analysts and analytics specialists (undergrad, post-MBA, and experienced level)
- Ran recruiting events across key schools for 2.5 years and resume screening for 3 cycles
- Active volunteer at Data4Good and Open IDEO to use data and analytics to solve humanitarian problems
- Past experience including: Product Manager @ F500 company, Venture Capital analyst, founders of 2 start-ups
- Offers from the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and an Alibaba-backed tech start-up as a Product Manager
" Ian has first-hand experience in delivering end-to-end business analytics engagement. Ian is seen as a go-to person for analytics by his peers and a trusted partner by clients. He was a core members of Deloitte’s most advanced Big Data analytics engagements globally. " - Ian Scott, Harvard Ph.D, Chief Data Scientist, Partner, Deloitte
More details on LinkedIn.
You will receive monthly emails regarding upcoming classes, mini-hackathon, exclusive events, newsletters, and other special announcement. No spams.